Hello, my name is Poom.I'm very new to Evergren and now trying to install
Evergreen 3.2 RC on Ubuntu Xenial. I'm setting this up with an intention to
configure and translate data of Kids' Module into Thai. (As it will be used in
school library in Thailand.)

At the point, I have some problem with 'autogen.sh'. I tried to recheck through
setting-tester.pl. Everything tends to be OK exept for 'libdbd driver' section
(Which later I found that this could be ignored). When I diagnosed with
osrf_control, it showed up like some application have unmatch PID. I rechecked
my /conf files several times, and I cannot catch the point.

In case it is OS issue, could you please give me a recommendation on OS that
best suits Evergreen 3.2 ? So I can re-format my PC. Or if you have any advice
on translating new locale, please inform me. Thank you in advance.

Poom