Congratulations Jeff! Jeff has been instrumental to the success of Sitka's consortium of Evergreen libraries and we're very proud to see him join the team of core committers who work hard every day to make Evergreen successful for the entire community.

Sharon
Quoting Galen Charlton <g...@equinoxinitiative.org>:

Hi,

I am pleased to announce that Jeff Davis of the BC Libraries Co-op has
accepted an invitation to join the team of core committers.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Implementation and Services Manager

--
Sharon Herbert
Sitka Manager | BC Libraries Cooperative

Living and working in Abbotsford, the traditional and unceded territory of the Máthxwi (Matsqui) First Nation and the Sema:th (Sumas) First Nation, which are both part of the Stó:lō Nation. In Halq'emeylem, Sto:lo translates as ''river'' and the Sto:lo people are called the ''people of the river".