+1 to dropping 3.1 and 3.2 and 3.3. Thanks Galen for updating that page. I was just thinking about this myself yesterday! Good timing!

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
Can consume data in any format
MOBIUS

On 7/22/2020 1:52 PM, Jane Sandberg wrote:
My preference would be to keep things simple, and drop all but 3.4 and 3.5.  But if others would find additional 3.3 (or possibly 3.1) releases helpful, I could be persuaded.