Dear folks, I was advised a minute ago the registration link on the
Evergreen conference website is broken. I just confirmed the link is not
working right.
While we're getting the website unkerflummeled, I will be recommending
another extension to Early Bird registration -- so if you had waited til now
to register, fear not!

I will go over the other website links tonight and see what else needs
attention. Thanks for letting me know so fast about this problem!