Equinox Software also offers a comprehensive program of customized on-site
and online training for libraries.  Also, beginning this month, I will
begin offering online classes to introduce library staff to Evergreen
modules.  Registration for these classes is open to the public and is not
intended for a specific library.  If you have questions or would like more
information, please feel free to contact me directly via email at
sfor...@esilibrary.com, or send an email to train...@esilibrary.com.

Thanks,
Sally Fortin
Educational Services Manager
Equinox Software, Inc.

--
Sally Fortin
Educational Services Manager
Equinox Software Inc. / The Evergreen Experts
Tel:    770-709-5572
Email:  sfor...@esilibrary.com
Fax:    1-866-497-6390

Equinox will be at the 2010 Public Library Association
Conference in Portland, Oregon, March 23-27.
Please come by and see us in booth #1407!