Sitka is also using Overdrive with Evergreen SIP2; I am the best contact, feel free to contact me with questions.

For the non-Evergreen libraries in our province, we also run a separate OpenNCIP server which fakes out the patron authentication process by either processing against remote databases, flat files, a web interface, etc., etc. I have investigated tweaking OpenNCIP to allow a configuration to transmit dummy patron information where service doesn't require it (like the use case in Michigan). Just one more idea in my Good Idea Bin for the moment, though...

~B

Quoting Amy Terlaga <terl...@biblio.org>:

Hi all-

Are any Evergreen sites out there using OverDrive?  If so, would we be able
to talk with your technical folks regarding your SIP setup for this?

If you're willing to share, you can contact me at terl...@biblio.org.

Thanks,

Amy

=======================

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services

Bibliomation

32 Crest Road

Middlebury, CT  06762

(203)577-4070 x101

http://www.biblio.org

----

Bibliomation's Open Source blog:

http://biblio-os.blogspot.com/

Join us on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=171935276419

Brandon W. Uhlman
President, Lillooet-Camelsfoot TV and Radio Association
641 Victoria St, PO Box 2325
Lillooet, BC   V0K 1V0

(250) 256-7541 | bran...@branflakes.net