On 12/09/2010 03:14 AM, Mieke Stroo wrote:
Hi Lebbeous,

Thanks for your information.
Could you give some indication on when the developers will address the matter
of connecting Acquisitions and Serials?

Hello Mieke,

Perhaps after the 2.0 release we'll see patches, heightened interest, funding, or any combination of those things directed toward Acq/Serials tie-in. I'm pretty sure that claiming for serials will be of primary importance among any possible development work in that area. After that, other efforts to adapt certain Acq features to Serials or vice versa may well follow; folks will probably want to ruminate publicly about what features and specific behaviors would be most desirable.

I wish I had something more specific to tell you, but in any case it's certainly going to be sometime after 2.0.

--
Lebbeous