From: "Hardy, Elaine"
<eha...@georgialibraries.org<mailto:eha...@georgialibraries.org>>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 13:46:00 -0500
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
<open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org<mailto:open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>>
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC Holdings display in 2.1?

During our testing  of 2.1, a question about the order of the holdings display
in the OPAC view when searching all of the PINES consortium has arisen. We
thought it was alphabetical by owning system, then noticed that some item
statuses seem to not display (in process for example). Now we are seeing what
appears to be random display order in some searches. We do love the display
(especially when a specific system is targeted for search), and are just
curious if there is an expected order.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax