I'd be in general a -1 also simply because the open-ils-general list isn't
too crowded with communication.  I don't think we want to create additional
lists unless one communication channel is so crowded with discussion that a
topic gets lost in the conversation.

Tim Spindler
C/W MARS

--
Tim Spindler
tjspind...@gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*