Hi All,

I added serial patterns as they are used by the IISG. Take a look if you're
interested:

http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=acq:serials:patterns

Simply copy and paste the patterns into 'Captions and patterns' and generate
new predictions.

Good luck.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CD3825.78AE80E0]

         Mieke Stroo