Within SCLENDS I would say that Envisionware's PC Reservation and LPT1 are the most heavily used and their users seem happy with it. After that Pharos is probably the #2 in terms of adoption and it's users within my consortium are happy with it as well. After that it's single location products and various levels of satisfaction.

Quoting Elizabeth Longwell <blong...@eou.edu>:

Evergreen libraries,

One of our district libraries is looking at PC reservation/time
management/print management software solutions. They have polled our local
consortia but would like to find out what other Evergreen libraries are
using and/or recommending. We are currently on Evergreen 2.1, soon to
upgrade to 2.2.

Thanks for any advice you could give,

Beth Longwell
Systems Manager
Sage Library System of Oregon

Rogan Hamby
Manager Rock Hill Library & Reference Services
York County Library System

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark
to read." - Groucho Marx