On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:06:58AM +0100, Sheila Miller wrote:
> Acquisitions

> The PO allows you to activate even if there are no copies on a line, it does
> not give you a warning.

There is work under way to prevent this.  I'll be opening a LP ticket very soon.

> Within MARC Record Download there is an option to create a PO from here. IT
> DOES NOT WORK.

It's certainly finicky, but should work with a correctly formatted MARC order
record, complete w/ copies, quantities, prices, funds, locations, owning
libraries and a provider field mapping.  More work and testing is under way
here as well.

Related: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1016235

> When in a PO and you want to create copies, the next screen does not carry
> any information about the book. If interrupted or distracted at this stage,
> (phone rings etc) it is easy to forget where you were and you need to go back
> to PO and redo.

This is no longer the case in 2.2.  A summary of the lineitem appears along the
top of the copies page.

> When searching for PO or Invoice in the list, there are no page numbers so it
> is hard to navigate. If you go into an item on any page after Page 1, and
> return to the list, the system takes you back to Page 1 every time.  THIS IS
> ALSO EXTREMELY ANNOYING.

Work is under way to resolve this.  LP ticket pending.

> Functionality that allows selected items in a PO to be taken across to an
> invoice at the same time would  be good.  At present you can take all at once
> or only one at a time.

Ditto.

Thanks for bringing these to the list.

-b