Forgot to mention that there is third party software that you can purchase
that will successfully do this. One of the PINES libraries began using it
recently and I believe other Evergreen libraries use it as well. I can
send details off list if you are interested.

 

Elaine

  _____  


J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax
[email protected]
www.georgialibraries.org
www.georgialibraries.org/pines




From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Hardy, Elaine
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 2:44 PM
To: 'Evergreen Discussion Group'
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Spine label printing

 

Sara,

 

Unless things have changed with the most recent version, you can't do this
in Evergreen. I have experimented using MSWORD's Mail Merge and MS Access
and have not successful created a doc for printing spine and pocket labels
for a laser printer. Someone else may have and hopefully they will share.

 

You can use mail merge in MS word to set up a doc for laser printing just
spine labels. I do have the instructions for those and will send if you
would like to see them.

 

Elaine

  _____  


J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax
[email protected]
www.georgialibraries.org
www.georgialibraries.org/pines



From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
J. Sara Paulk
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 11:59 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Spine label printing

 

If someone could contact me off list  - need assistance in setting up
spine label and pocket labels using a laser printer and multiple rows
across in a Windows Vista environment.  I.E.  if you already have a
stepsheet for sharing - thanks!

 

 

J. Sara Paulk, Regional Director

Wythe-Grayson Regional Library

 

 






=======
Email scanned by PC Tools - No viruses or spyware found.
(Email Guard: 9.1.0.2900, Virus/Spyware Database: 6.20940)
http://www.pctools.com
<http://www.pctools.com/?cclick=EmailFooterClean_51> 
======= 

Reply via email to