Hi Tony,

I haven't checked yet, and I'm just going on memory of TPAC development,
but it's likely that this is a missing feature in the TPAC.  If so, it
shouldn't be a particularly difficult thing for somebody to implement.

A bug on Evergreen's Launchpad page is probably appropriate.  Set the
importance field to 'wishlist' (which sounds dismissive, but isn't meant
that way; it just means you're asking for functionality not yet present, as
opposed to a fix for a bug in existing code).

Lebbeous

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley