Thanks Mike! That's good to hear.

Kathy

 On 3/5/2013 3:22 PM, Mike Rylander wrote:
Kathy and Elaine,

Elaine, I'd encourage you to send the original docs, and once the tech specs are complete we'll share those as well. Kathy, as for the specifics of when to fine, in what manner and how much, and when and what to void or unvoid at various events, that will be configurable via a set of YAOUS'. The intent is for the PINES customization of which Elaine speaks to be covered by configuration alone.

--miker