The pattern wizard may not match what the underlying prediction code
can actually do in that case.  It's likely (but I haven't tested) that
the prediction code doesn't know how to make combination issues of
more than two units.

There might be a plausible workaround: you could have a combined issue
for 06/07, and an omitted issue for 08.  If that works, you would
probably still want to edit the "June/July" label by hand to read
"June/July/August" for the generated issues, but unless you subscribe
to a lot of publications using this or similar patterns, at least
there won't be many such issues to edit.

Hope this helps.

Lebbeous

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley