Thank you Damon.

I have added Catalyst to the page at http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies.

Just a general note for the community. I am planning to move the support provider page to the Wordpress site so that it can become incorporated into the main site and easier to find.  I just need to carve out some time to do so since it needs to be part of a larger support section that includes all of the community support options along with the listing of  providers.

Kathy
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
(508) 343-0128