Zionsville, IN 46077
317-873-3149 x13330
sar...@zionsville.lib.in.us

On 2014-02-05 01:07, Jim Taylor wrote:
Entirely possible…I believe Symphony can do that so already have an
example.   One thing they didn’t account for, at the time anyway, was
what happens if you change an item after that.   Say you decide to
pull it from Fossils and put it in “Really Old Guys” instead.  What
happens?  Surprisingly, everybody in the group discussion at a
conference seemed to think I was silly for even being concerned even
though they admitted it might be  a problem.   Just something,
seemingly obvious, but , apparently not,  to take into account if you
pursue development of such a feature.

Jim