Maybe this was said but if the web interface is not incorporated in the
xulrunner client, would the old screens continue to be available in the
xulrunner client?

Tim Spindler
C/W MARS

--
Tim Spindler
tjspind...@gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*