Hi Kelly,
Another item to add to the list of issues is support for patron record loading. We have developed scripts to load new and update on-file records, but a user-friendly interface similar to vandelay would streamline the process. Some of our college staff would also like to manage record loading themselves.

We load student records frequently. Some colleges provide one file at the beginning of each semester, but our community colleges provide weekly files for several weeks before and after the start of each semester. I load 300-400 files each year for the 10 academic institutions in our consortium.

--
Martha Driscoll
Systems Manager