Hi all,

The Evergreen Oversight Board is creating a public relations committee with the goal of increasing the visibility of Evergreen in the larger library community.

The PR Committee will comprise up to six members of the community, at least one of whom is a member of the EOB, responsible for organizing these activities. The EOB is responsible for appointing volunteers to the committee. The tasks of the committee will include, but not be limited to, establishing a presence at library conferences by renting and staffing space in the exhibit hall, organizing Evergreen users meetings, and/or encouraging presentations from Evergreen community members; issuing press releases on noteworthy happenings in the Evergreen community; and raising funds for PR activities.

At this time, I'm putting out a call for volunteers to help out on the committee. If you're interested, please e-mail me directly.

Thank you!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier