Hi all,

We're scheduling our next Bug Squashing Day in June 2015. We're doing it a month later because I didn't want it bumping up against conference activities.

Bug Squashing Day is open to all community members who want to work to resolve bugs in the Evergreen system. Community members can use the day to focus on confirming bugs that have been submitted to Launchpad, testing proposed bug fixes, and creating fixes to bugs. Once again, MOBIUS and MassLNC will be providing Sandboxes to make it easy for community members to test bug fixes.

It's a great way to contribute to the Evergreen project and to make the software better for everyone who uses it.

If you're interested in helping out with Bug Squashing Day, please fill out the poll at http://doodle.com/g4b87nsp2d7s87gx so that we can find a date that works for the most people.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator