Oh, I see! In that case we shall try the upgrade and see what happens (we shall keep you posted :-)...

Thank you for your help!

Linda

On 08/19/2015 03:34 PM, Jason Stephenson wrote:
Quoting Linda Jansova <skolk...@chello.cz>:

Thank you, Jason!

I have actually come across this bug as well but it seems that it has already been fixed (or at least this is my understanding of information from Launchpad) - we are currently using Evergreen 2.8.2...

The fix only went in last night. It will be in today's release of 2.8.3,
so it might be worth the upgrade to see if it helps.

And you hit the nail on the head - we also usually search other sources and so it took quite some time to discover the problem...

Linda