York County Library System is considering changes to our website. Our current
vendor will not be doing websites in the future. Can you let me know if you are
using WordPress or Drupal along with Evergreen. How does the website interact
with the catalog? Are you using any special widgits to make the integration
easier?

Have you built the website in house or use a vendor? What vendors can you
recommend?

Please forward examples of your websites so we can get a better idea of what is
being done by libraries with these platforms.

Mina C. Edmondson
District Consultant
York/Adams District
medmond...@yorklibraries.org

717-849-6961- Office
717-916-0490- Cell

Instantly borrow free digital movies, music, and
more<http://www.yorklibraries.org/elibrary>, 24/7 with your library card and
#hoopla.
New releases announced on our Facebook
page<https://www.facebook.com/YorkCountyLibraries?fref=ts>.