Title: Sincerely,
We have begun floating some popular items in our consortium and are running into a problem. We created a special shelving location for the items, but the library that purchases the item becomes the owning and circulating library for the item.

The problem is that whenever we check in a new floating collection item that has requests, the item defaults to the owning library's patron rather than the next person on the request list. Does anyone know if we just need to change a setting or is it something more complex?

Thanks,
Chris

--

Chris Owens