Hi,

I agree that we should continue with our plan to meet tomorrow and should also hold a vote as we've done for past RM elections where this is only one candidate.

With that in mind, I'll open up the floor to questions for Galen when I start the meeting, with discussion of the release goals.

As a reminder, Everyone is invited to participate in the voting. Evergreen core committers who cannot make the meeting may submit their vote via email
to the open-ils-dev mailing list.

Thank you!

Kathy