Hi Janice,

It's possible you ran across a new bug. However, I just tried recording an in-house use on a test system where my logged-in user had permission to create an in-house use at the branch level. I didn't come across a problem.

Can you tell us what exactly is happening? What permission does the logged-in user have? Are they getting an error message? Or are they able to perform an in-house use when they don't have permission? Any details you can provide would be helpful in finding out what the problem is.

Thanks!
Kathy