Hi Terran,

I'm fine with whatever decision is made. However, I was just re-reading Galen's update from the last feedback fest - https://evergreen-ils.org/evergreen-3-0-development-update-6-feedback-fest-results/ - and noted that the people who participated in the feedback fest are a different group than those who normally participate in the Bug Squashing events. I know the Feedback Fest is open to all just as Bug Squashing Day is, but I think if you do decide to proceed with Bug Squashing Day, you're likely to get some people who might not be involved in the other activity.

Kathy