On 7/26/17 10:10 AM, Mike Rylander wrote:

Interestingly, Grand Rapids PL (Bill Ott) has done exactly that:
http://www.rfidjournal.com/articles/view?9914

I'm not sure if it's still in use, though.

Certainly still in use. No case locking/unlocking but a whole lot of "non-library" RFID equipment being interfaced with Evergreen.

--
Mike Rylander
  | President
  | Equinox Open Library Initiative
  | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
  | email:  mi...@equinoxinitiative.org
  | web:  http://equinoxinitiative.org

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 9:57 AM, Rogan Hamby