From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Diane
Disbro
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 2:06 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Cc: megan maurer
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] open holds and holds aliases

Good afternoon -

We are moving to open holds and looking at setting up holds aliases. We thought
we would use first three letters of the patron's last name and the last four
numbers of their phone number. BUT - there could be more than one person with
the same holds alias - husband, wife, bunch of kids.

What do you use for your holds aliases?

Thank you.

Diane Disbro
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator