All -

I'm trying to get a report to run with the LAST circulating patron on items
currently checked out.   Is that the Parent Circulation?    What IS the parent
circulation?

If not, what is the data point in the Item Source to help me get to that
information?

I want a report with this information:   current status=checked out, list of
item barcode, title, call number, and circ mod.   Also need for each item, the
LAST circ patron (i.e. the one who has it out now) with barcode and last name.

  Any advice is welcome.

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS Reporting Mania
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University
One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlw...@asbury.edu