Hi,

Does anyone have any idea where is the authority fields list that used to be available in 3.2 (http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/3.2/_authority_fields.html - please see the first image) now - in 3.3 - located? There used to be a link from Authority Control Sets (under Server Administration) but I cannot see it in 3.3.

The reason why I'm searching for it is that I would like to have our subfield 7 (contained in authority records) automatically inserted into authority-controlled fields in bib records. (The subfield in question is used by our national library to store permanent authority record ID and so we use it basically in all authority-controlled fields in bib records in order to have it included in bib records sent to our union catalog.)

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

Linda