Hi Rogan,

I hope it's not too late by now but I'll try anyway:

In 2019 our Evergreen Common Catalog welcomed three new member libraries:

 * Varianty Educational Programme Library - this library started using
   Evergreen as its first ever ILS. The educational programme is
   operated by a Czech nonprofit organization People in Need, widely
   known for its humanitarian work in a number of countries around the
   world. The library has about 5,000 volumes.
 * Evangelical Theological Seminary Library - this library previously
   used its own Evergreen installation but switched to using Evergreen
   in the Common Catalog format in 2019. The library is operated by a
   vocational school focusing on theology, social and pastoral work. It
   has about 17,000 volumes.
 * Montessori Library - this library started using Evergreen as its
   first ever ILS. The library is operated by a Czech nonprofit
   organization Montessori Czech Republic which focuses on promoting
   and supporting Montessori method of education. It has about 2,000
   volumes.

The Common Catalog is described in detail in the 2015 community annual report: https://evergreen-ils.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Evergreen%20Annual%20Report%202015%20Max%20Resolution.pdf. Currently, it serves as a shared Evergreen installation for seven independent libraries based in the Czech Republic.

Also in 2019, the Security Services Archive Library started using Evergreen by joining an installation operated by the Institute for the Study of Totalitarian Regimes, thus creating a second cluster of Evergreen libraries in the Czech Republic. The Security Services Archive Library - as its name suggests - is operated by the Security Services Archive. This archive is a governmental organization which focuses on archival materials resulting from the security services activities during the communist era. It has about 4,000 volumes.

Thank you in advance for including some of the above mentioned information in the annual report!

Linda