Hi all,

Excuse me if this has been asked before but I'm a newbie currently
being overflowed with info.

I have an Intel Pro/1000 PT setup to boot off iscsi, the target server
is an open-scsi setup.  The network card picks up the iscsi target
drive without an issue but doesn't not boot off the drive eventhough
it should be bootable (it has Ubuntu 8.04 installed on to it).

My question is open-iscsi bootable with this card or am I missing
something?

Thanks very much for any help