Hello all,

After seeing the announcement on the regression of the current
release, I looked more closely into my /var/log/messages and noticed
that once in a while my iscsi connections get the following:

May  8 08:55:48 r05s23 kernel:  connection1:0: iscsi: detected conn
error (1011)
May  8 08:55:49 r05s23 iscsid: Kernel reported iSCSI connection 1:0
error (1011) state (3)
May  8 08:55:51 r05s23 iscsid: connection1:0 is operational after
recovery (2 attempts)

Seems like it recovers, but are these critical issues?  My iscsi
device is being mounted as my root; should I increase some paramater
in /etc/iscsi/iscsi.conf?

Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

A.