Dear All,

I started using/studying open-iscsi recently. I was wondering if there
is any hard-coded limit to number of targets devices that can
discovered per iSCSI target? Is there any hard-coded limit on the
number of LUNs supported per target device (assuming that somehow HBA
on iscsi target doesn't present any limit) ?

Actually I have a simple setup wherein Machine A and Machine B are
connected over a 10Gbps Ethernet, and Machine B has a HBA to a single
SCSI disk. Machine A has open-iscsi-2.0-869.  Machine B is running
iscsi-target-0.4.16. I wanted to know the peak capability of the open-
iscsi initiator for certain study.

Hope I am able to put forward my doubt clearly. I myself haven't
searching for this too hard - but at least I couldn't find anything in
the docs/README.

Thanks in advance
---
Shrey