On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 09:56:38AM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Has anyone experienced this error?  I have no firewall, no SELinux
> running, etc.  The iSCSI target should be fine as windows clients were
> able to utilize the sanfly targets before (or ones like it).

Well, the error is just bizzare. It looks as the target is misbehaving
and the initiator can't handle that.

Can you capture the TCP data and provide on the mailing list? That can
help a bit in narrowing down the problem. Search for 'tcpdump' and for
e-mails from Mike Christie on how to sniff your TCP session data.

> Is there a howto or directions I can follow?  Can I not do a discovery
> and just connect to it directly? What commands should I be using?  I

Those are the proper steps (well, you can substitue the /etc/init.d/open-iscsi
restart with "iscsiadm -m node -L all"). What is your iSCSI target?