output:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# iscsiadm -m session -P 3
iSCSI Transport Class version 2.0-869
iscsiadm version 2.0-869
Target: iqn.2001-11.com.spectralogic:nastape-100.sn.009906-010
        Current Portal: 10.3.2.7:3260,0
        Persistent Portal: 10.3.2.7:3260,0
                **********
                Interface:
                **********
                Iface Name: default
                Iface Transport: tcp
                Iface Initiatorname: iqn.2005-03.org.open-iscsi:
5bf9392c7ead
                Iface IPaddress: 10.3.2.5
                Iface HWaddress: default
                Iface Netdev: default
                SID: 1
                iSCSI Connection State: LOGGED IN
                iSCSI Session State: LOGGED_IN
                Internal iscsid Session State: NO CHANGE
                ************************
                Negotiated iSCSI params:
                ************************
                HeaderDigest: None