Mail Man wrote:
> I've been looking through the documentation and can find no reference
> for multi-path. Is this feature available under a different name?

For more traditional block based multipath that you are probably used to
  you use dm-multipath, and you can search the internet for info on that
or read the multipath tools docs. All you should have to do is log into
all the iscsi portals, and then the multipath tools will create the
multipath device for you (you have to edit the /etc/multipath.conf
though). If you search for multipath in the current iscsi README you
should find some info on setting iscsi params when using dm-multipath.

If you are asking about iscsi's multiple connection sessions then you
will not find anything, because we do not support it.