I am thinking of a design to improve performance of SAN. To do this i
am thinking of an in band switch based virtualization which recieves
an ISCSI request and splits the request into two and simultaneously
reads data from two insync  disk at remote locations. tell me is this
solution feasible !! and i want software based solution with minimum
hardware involvement ! tell me how out of band storage virtualization
can help me in this ??