Hi,
I mounted a device(which have a ext3 filesystem in it) in two machine A and B.
Then, in machine A, I created a file named "hello" in the device, but
in machine B, it couldn't find the file "hello".

So, my question is how to let machine B find the file "hello"?

Now, I have tried serveral ways and one successd:

* umount and mount(remount).
In machine B, I umounted the filesystem in the device(of course, if
the fs had been mounted), then re-mounted the fs again. And then
machine B could find the file "hello". It works, but I thinks maybe
the spending is too much?

Is there any method to synchronize machine A and B?

Thanks in advanced!

--
wcw