On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 12:15:11AM -0800, Prachi Bodke wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am new to this iSCSI..
> I want to study the iSCSI interface with Linux.

Take a look at RFC 3720, then at RFC 3720.

It might also be useful to get acquainted with the SCSI specs hosted
by the T10 consortium (http://www.t10.org/scsi-3.htm)

> Can any1 help me out in this..??
> >From where to start?? using that interface, i want to develop one
> small application..

It might be also useful for you to take a look at iSCSI Target product
and their source code. That should give you some ideas on how
to implement an iSCSI target (if that is also what you are looking for).