On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 10:48:49PM +0530, shyam_i...@dell.com wrote:

> [...]

I think the majority of storages that are in usage right now (at least for the
SMB
market) don't employ this standard. Hence to support those storage, you
would still need to do the old way (ie, find out what changed, do an
SCSI INQ see if the Peripheral Qualifier changed, or if device type has
changed from 1fh to 00h, etc).