Am Montag 22 Juni 2009 13:51:17 schrieb Stefan:

Hello all,

sorry, its half solved. Its now running on ubuntu jaunty but not on debian
lenny.

I did what did on the ubuntu machine:

aptitude install open-iscsi

untar new package
make user
make install_user
/etc/init.d/open-iscsi start

iscsiadm -m session -P 3
iSCSI Transport Class version 2.0-869
iscsiadm version 2.0-870
iscsiadm: could not read session targetname: 61
iscsiadm: could not find session info for session1
iscsiadm: Can not get list of active sessions (61)

And I compile x.871 but its not shown?!

iscsiadm -m discovery -t sendtargets -p 10.100.100.30 --login

and nothing happens then. I have look with tcpdump port 3260 on lenny and I
see that nothing is recorded.

Whats wrong?

Can someone help?

tia