On Wednesday 24 June 2009, FUJITA Tomonori wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:46:23 -0500
> Mike Christie <micha...@cs.wisc.edu> wrote:
>

> > On 06/24/2009 12:31 PM, Alvin Starr wrote:
> > >
> > > There seems to be a lot of spam coming through the open-iscsi mail list.
> > >
> > > Any chance of getting something done about this?

I directly wrote Google directly a few days ago - and previously had contacted
Google Abuse at least 15 times. So far NO action. It's very frustrating. (I've
attached the spam emails to all my requests). Looks like Google is
"uninterested".

Perhaps if a lot of folks contacted Google, they'd take action (?).

The interesting thing is that I'm on a number of Google lists - and this is the
only one which gets spammed.

Regards,
Lyle
--