Yangkook Kim wrote:
> Hi,
> I just wanted to report a small problem applying kernel/2.6.26_compat.patch
> and
> provide an updated patch to fix the problem.

Thanks. Sometimes master does not get updated right away because I work
from master and the current upstream kernel. It is a pain to fix up all
the compat patches for every upstream kernel change, so I sometimes only
update the compat patches when a release is made.

I think for your patch, you want to include open_iscsi_compat.h in it.