Hi, Group,

I am wondering why we have /sys/class/iscsi_connection for iscsi connection
in sysfs filesystem.

I understand that the one or more iscsi connection form a single iscsi session
and, in this sense, iscsi connection subordinates to iscsi session.
Then, it more makes sense if we have iscsi_connection/ under iscsi_session/.

Ex. /sys/class/iscsi_session/iscsi_connection/connectionXX:0

Can anybody give me an explanation?

Thanks
Kim,

P.S.
I also thought that connectionXX:0 is misleading. XX is supposed to be where
iscsi session number is put after binding connection and session.