Hi,
i reported a bug into the Debian Bug Tracking system that with
a 64bit Kernel and a 32bit Userspace the login fails.

See here:

This is very reproducable - using a 32 bit kernel or a pure 64 bit
userland makes it work immediatly - From Bastians response my guess
was that some 64/32 syscall wrapper is missing but my question on
how to proceed was not answered so i guess its the right thing to
send it here too ..

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de
"Es ist ein grobes Missverständnis und eine Fehlwahrnehmung, dem Staat