On 5 mar, 08:50, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pa...@iki.fi> wrote:

> So are you using the open-iscsi/iscsi-initiator-utils from the distributions,
> or self-compiled from open-iscsi.org ?
>
> Are you using the open-iscsi kernel modules provided by the distribution
> default kernels?

Yes I use the provided kernel and open-iscsi from debian 5 and CentOS
5.4 :/
Do you think I should compile my own kernel with latest code from open-
iscsi web sites ?

Could it be realted to x86-64 bit mode ? I have not tested this
behavior on 32 bits distributions.

I will try first to enable debug mode to catch some error log ... if
any.

Just for information ... without ethernet cable link unpluged, iscsi
disks work very well !

--
Marc