Hi All,

Am newbie to the iSNS part of the IET implementation. Am bit confused about
   the implementation part in isns.c file.

   We create socket and have one fd in listen mode and during the event
loop,
   based on the poll we do create socket and connect.

   I am not clear why and when this connect and accept descriptors are used
and
   am not clear how this will get operate with iSNS server.

   My understanding is that our IET is going to be iSNS client and iSNS
server
   is the IP address we are giving in the IETD.conf file.

   It would be great if someone also can explain about the frame flow (state
   machine) between the iSNS server and iSNS client (IET).

Thanks
Gopal